- To promote education for the advancement of Tropical Parasitology.
- To support and promote research in tropical parasitology.
- To disseminate and share knowledge, ideas, and awareness in tropical parasitology .
- To educate the professionals , policy makers and public regarding the tropical parasitology for the betterment of the society.
- To provide a platform for parasitologists of different disciplines in one umbrella to advance knowledge in tropical parasitology regarding human and animal health.
- To train and educate in the most recent advances in tropical parasitology.
- To recognize outstanding contributions to parasitology.
- To provide contacts and insights to benefit students, research scientists, , health control specialists and others keen to learn more about tropical parasitology in the broadest sense.